- Vice Chairman
- Standing Committee
- Council Steering Committee
- Administration & Local Economy Committee
- Health & Social Affairs Committee
- City Construction Committee
- Special Committee
- Proceeding Officer
- Affairs Officer
- Public Information
- Council Steering Adviser Commissioner
- Lawmaking Adviser Commissioner
- Administration & Local Economy Adviser Commissioner
- Health & Social Affairs Adviser Commissioner
- City Construction Adviser Commissioner
- The Chairman represents the Council, arranges Council proceedings, maintains order in meetings, and supervises administrative works of the Council.
- The Vice Chairman acts as a deputy Chairman in the absence of the Chairman.
- The Standing Committee handles deliberation of bills and petitions under its jurisdiction.
- The Secretary General handles overall administrative works of the Council and supervises employees under the instruction and supervision of the Chairman.
- There are Proceeding, Affairs, and Public Information Advisers to efficiently carry out the works of the Council.
- The Adviser Commissioner reviews and reports on the bills of the committees; produces deliberation reports; and assists with the proceeding of the meetings.